Skip to content

30 Great Places to Buy Fabric Online

May 10, 2010

You can make the greatest stuff with your sewing skills but if you don’t have great fabric to work with your projects just won’t turn out as well. Finding fabric that is perfect for your needs can be a bit of a hassle and it’s often a task that’s best done in person so you can gauge weight and texture. Yet, some of the best deals on fabric, especially imported or designer fabric, can be found online. Here are a few sites that I’ve found to be particularly useful in finding and buying great fabrics.

UPDATE: I appreciate all the comments and recommendations, but please check out my follow up post for additional sites. Many more suggestions appear there! 30 More (and Then Some) Great Places to Buy Fabric Online

Big Sites

These sites offer wide selections suited to basic sewing needs.

1. Joann Fabric and Crafts: You’ll find pretty much the same collection of fabrics on the Joann site as you would in the store. You can also use those fabulous 40-50% off coupons they send you in the mail with your online orders as well, making it pretty simple to save big on fabrics from this store.
  2. Hancock Fabrics: Like Joann, you’ll find a wide selection of fabrics on this site, with separate galleries for decorator, fashion and quilting fabrics.
  3. Fabric.com: You’ll find just about every kind of fabric you could want on this site and it often has pretty good sales. The only drawback is that is can be a bit of a pain to navigate.
  4. Buy and Create: This online fabric depot has a pretty solid collection of fabrics online, and the way they photograph the fabrics makes it easy to tell what their texture is like.
  5. QuiltHome.com: While it’s geared towards quilters, this site sells a wide variety of designer fabrics that would work well for any household project.

Budget

Need to do some design on a dime? These sites can help.

1. Fashion Fabrics Club: Lots of fabrics some nice and some, well, not so pretty. They do run daily specials, however, that can be quite a good deal.
  2. Fabric Blowout: (UPDATE: It appears fabric blowout has shut down. Bummer.) Check back with this site regularly to see if any of the $3.50 per yard fabrics they have strike your fancy. I think it’s a better resource for quilters than for home decor, but that’s just my take.
  3. Fabric Depot: You’ll find pretty decent discounts on fabric and sewing supplies on this site.
  4. eBay: Not the first place you’d think to buy fabric right? But it’s a great place to get some deals on fabric. Sometimes you can even pick up real vintage prints.

Specialty and Imports

These sites are some of the best for designer and imported fabric.

1. ReproDepot Fabrics: Holy heck this site is cool. If you want vintage reproduction fabrics, few sites do it as well as this one. They also sell cute buttons and ribbons that are worth a look as well. UPDATE: Sadly, this store closed its doors summer of 2011. Hopefully an alternative will open up soon.
  2. The Needle Shop: I think I’m biased because this is a Chicago store, but I do really love the designer fabrics they sell. The cute shop is fun to visit but if you don’t have the time you can pick up many of the fabrics they carry online at their Etsy shop as well.
  3. Etsy: A simple search through the “supplies” category on this site will yield all kinds of fabrics, many of which can be picked up in small pieces or ordered in larger cuts if you need them. You’ll find a wide range of import and specialty fabrics as well, many of which might be hard to find elsewhere.
  4. FabricWorm: Great site for imports and specialty fabrics to inspire adults and kids alike.
  5. Superbuzzy.com: This is one of the best site that I’ve found for ordering Japanese import fabrics. They have loads of designs and cute accessories to match.
  6. Phat Fabric: You’ll find some big designer names here and some really stylish Japanese imports as well.
  7. Sew, Mama, Sew!: There are some seriously cute fabrics on this site as well as patterns, imports, ribbons and other notions to check out.
  8. PurlSoho: There aren’t many designers or styles you won’t find on this great New York shop’s site. Super cute and very easy to navigate.
  9. Just Scandinavian: If you love all things Scandinavian (they are pretty good at design) then you’ll appreciate the fabrics listed on this site.
  10. Pink Chalk Fabrics: This is a great source of designer fabrics no matter what you’re working on. Plus, they have an amazing selection of patterns.
  11. Fat Quarter Shop: This site specializes in smaller cuts of fabric, which sometimes is all you need. You can get larger cuts if you need, however, and they have some great designers.
  12. Contemporary Cloth: Visit this site for organic, hand dyed, and otherwise specialty fabrics.

Designer Sites

If you want to browse by designer, check out these sites. Not all sell the fabrics directly but they will tell you where to go if you want to buy.

1. Amy Butler: You’re unlikely to find many fabric designers that have as much exposure as Amy Butler– and for a good reason. She has loads of beautiful and coordinated fabric collections to choose from, as well as bedding and household items that have already been constructed.
  2. Joel Dewberry: I have to confess that I am hopelessly in love with many of the fabrics Joel Dewberry produces. They’re bold, interesting and often have a vintage charm without being kitschy.
  3. Alexander Henry: This designer’s fabrics range from the cartoony to fabulously fashionable. You’re bound to find something that strikes your fancy.
  4. Anna Maria Horner: I didn’t know much about this designer until I was looking around for fabric to make throw pillows (I settled on her Sketchbook print in blue). Definitely worth looking through.
  5. Kokka: Frankly, I am a little obsessed with everything Japanese and this amazing fabric design company is no exception. While many of their fabrics are designed more for fashion than home decor, some of them can easily do double duty.
  6. Heather Ross: I love, love, love the whimsical designs this children’s book illustrator comes up with. They are ideal for making things for the little ones or just fun things for yourself.
  7. Erin McMorris: Cute is the word of the day when it comes to this textile designer and illustrator’s work.
  8. Marimekko: If you haven’t heard of this Finnish (as I was informed by many angry Finns when I called it Icelandic :) ) company you’re missing out. Their fabric doesn’t come cheap, but it’s super stylish and bold.
  9. Heather Bailey: This designer undoubtedly has cool fabric but her other products (paper crafts, patterns) are awesome as well.
217 Comments leave one →
  1. September 14, 2010 12:36 pm

I just wanted to add my online fabric shop. We are the lowest priced cut order fabrics online! Rather it is Kravet or Scalamandre we price at just above wholesale. NOT off a % off Retail.

Come visit us at http://www.Fabricalley.com.

Thank you for your time.

Jane

• Kara Davis permalink
      January 12, 2012 10:06 am

You site seems to be outdated, “What’s hot for 2011″, and our selections for Spring 2011.

Just wanted to let you know to change the year on your site.

• cyan721 permalink
        April 25, 2012 9:50 am

Kara,

We have updated our site and also changed the name to TwentyOne7.

We sell designer cut order fabrics that are sold to “the trade only” but now everyone can buy them at the best price online and off at http://www.twentyone7.com – I appreciate your comment. Take Care

• steen permalink
      November 24, 2012 5:27 pm

Sorry, but with a whopping THREE fabrics for under $40/yard, I’d hardly call you the”lowest priced” anything. I am spoiled by the garment district here in Los Angeles; the thought of paying$170/yard for any fabric not made of unicorn skin has me baffled.

• December 18, 2012 11:00 am

I just looked at their website and I totes agree with you. I wouldn’t order anything from them.

• cyan721 permalink
        March 11, 2013 9:40 am

Steen

These are high-end fabrics for the home and what you see for $40 would cost retail $165 per yard. It is not for everyone but we have many customers all over the US wanting to purchase these fabrics. You see you don’t have to worry about everyone having the same look as your home.

These are not quilting or clothing fabrics.

• Crunchy4Life permalink
      December 12, 2012 12:34 pm

Have to agree, your line is totally too expensive for bargin seekers!

• Christine permalink
        March 24, 2013 9:51 am

Cyan721…your site is pretty cool. It’s expensive because you’re selling Schumacher. But pretty good prices on them to be “Schumacher”. I work in fabric store in Greenville, SC and we only “special order” Schumacher because it’s so outrageous. Maybe I’ll send some of our customers to your site. Thanks, Christine:)

• danna rice permalink
      July 12, 2013 7:34 pm

do you have silk???

2. Courtney permalink
    September 21, 2010 11:55 am

I have to throw Hawthorne Threads in the ring here. They are by far my favorite online fabric retailer, especially for designer fabrics. They do a great job displaying collections by color palettes and they offer a search by color option that is like no other. They also have weekly fabric giveaways and the fabric pre-cuts are awesome. Lastly, the site design is perfect – easily navigated and displays fabric beautifully!!

• Courtney permalink
      September 21, 2010 11:56 am

Oops – how could I mention Hawthorne Threads without giving the URL!?

• August 18, 2011 5:49 am

Totally agree with you on Hawthorne Threads. I love love love them. They have discounts when you buy a lot of one fabric, a big order, and as you reach certain amounts of fabric in your lifetime as a customer. They are fabulous.

• September 20, 2011 2:34 pm

I agree. Hawthorne Threads is awesome!

• Lindsay permalink
        September 30, 2011 8:51 pm

I’m so glad you mentioned Hawthorne Threads! They DEFINITELY deserve a place on this list!

• Nurseli permalink
        December 8, 2011 4:22 pm

Have to agree. Hawthorne threads is awesome.

• alltherestofit permalink
        March 7, 2012 4:19 pm

Yep, a definite favorite. . .I admit I’m guilty of finding fabric on other sites then checking Hawthorn to see if they have it too b/c it’s always less expensive!

• Beth permalink
        March 17, 2012 3:34 pm

I also love Hawrhorne threads. Glad you mentioned them again!!

• Kara Davis permalink
      January 12, 2012 10:10 am

Wow love Hawthorne Threads website, nothing like flat shipping (which many places don’t offer) and tiered pricing for customers who keep coming back.

• March 9, 2012 11:29 pm

I agree. I’m a HUGE fan of Hawthorne Threads!

• JayMac permalink
      March 13, 2012 7:40 pm

I agree about Hawthorne Threads. They are very responsive ship quickly. I also love that you can shop color-ways from any fabric. Such a great tool when you’re looking for coordinating fabrics that aren’t too “matchy” looking.

• Annette E permalink
      February 24, 2013 5:56 pm

I agree–Hawthorne Threads is an awesome site with the latest on the market. Provides a fun shopping adventure!

3. Jeremy permalink
    February 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I have a question. There are a lot of local fabric shops (some in strip shops/centers) in the area where I live and my wife and I like to reupholster simple pieces of furniture in our spare time. My question is – Is it illegal to purchase fabric from one of those fabric stores and turn around and re-sell them at a higher cost to make a profit?

• August 22, 2011 6:23 pm

As long as something along the lines of “not to be used for commercial purposes” isn’t printed in the selvedge of the fabric, you are OK to sell items using the fabric!

• July 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I was wondering the same thing myself as I am looking to sell my stuff commercially when I get going with it using fabric that I buy. I want to avoid hitting a major snag with being punched with a lawsuit from some fabric company claiming rights to profits or something similar. So, as long as the fabric doesn’t contain “not to be used for commercial purposes” or whatnot, it is okay to use the fabric for your own profit?

• July 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Actually that’s not true. You can sell something made with any fabric. The fabric manufacturer cannot determine the end use of the fabric. HOWEVER, if it has a licensed character or logo (think team fabrics, hello kitty, etc…) then you cannot list the item as “Bronco’s XYZ” or “Hello Kitty XYZ”. It’s debatable whether you can say “Bronco’s Inspired XYZ”, to be on the safe side, I would just say “XYZ” as the listing title and let the photos of the item speak for themselves as to the fabric it’s made with.

• January 26, 2013 11:49 pm

great to know! i primarily make altered books (with tons of found objects & purchased items, including some fabrics) & sometimes wonder the same thing!! thx for the answer :)

4. March 28, 2011 2:14 am

i need suppliers for suiting fabrics . it may be either cotton , denim or any other imported fabric.

5. Koon Family BlogSara permalink
    August 15, 2011 10:27 am

I make quilts for customers and my favorite of all time is http://www.thousandsofbolts.com They have great quality fabrics for about 1/2 price of quilt stores. Plus their shipping is very reasonable and FAST!!!

• March 5, 2012 5:56 pm

Thousands of Bolts and Just One Nut does have great prices on quality fabrics. Lots of batiks…they also have backings…thousands of bolts is NO exaggeration.

• val permalink
        October 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Absolutely love the responsiveness and extra careful packing by Thousands of Bolts and Just One Nut – but am soooo curious that my order of Northcott fabrics was marked with stamps that might indicate it came from overseas… Anybody know where these folks ship from?

• Eleanor Campbell permalink
      December 5, 2013 9:50 pm

Thousands of Bolts is my favorite for finding fabrics at a reasonable price. I have never had a problem with anything I have ordered from them.

6. August 16, 2011 6:31 am

Harts Fabric (hartsfabric.com) has a really nice selection of fabric also! Thanks for the list. I love Fabricworm, but would be nice to find some cheaper fabric!

• Brianna permalink
      March 8, 2013 12:13 pm

Fabricworm is my favorite for their uniqueness and their clean presentation and easy to navigate site, but I have to say I never buy from them because they’re never the least expensive. Sometimes I feel like I should buy from them just because I often find my favorites there. It’s like a library of good fabrics but they can almost all be found elsewhere online.

7. 3arika permalink
    August 16, 2011 6:41 am

I just wanted to leave a quick comment that Marimekko is not Icelandic, it’s from Finland…and we are kind of proud of that, so just wanted to correct :)

8. August 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Felt I should add that Repro Depot closed down this summer for good… which is terribly sad because I LOVED the fabrics they had there!

• September 1, 2011 10:30 pm

Oh, that stinks. I updated the list to reflect that. Haven’t bought anything there for awhile, but that’s a real shame.

9. August 17, 2011 5:41 am

love these ideas, especially ebay for fabric, you might just get me in trouble!

10. Sini permalink
    August 17, 2011 9:01 am

This is an old posting, but I just wanted to make a small correction. I love Iceland, but Marimekko is a Finnish company :) Both belong to the so called Nordic countries, but we are located about 1500 miles apart.

11. August 17, 2011 11:07 am

It’s bricks and mortar, but if you’re looking for Marimekko for cheap, check out Crate and Barrel Outlet!

• January 26, 2013 11:54 pm

wow! i didn’t even know crate & barrel had an outlet! thx for the post!! that’ll come in handy for a lot of things :)

12. Joanna permalink
    August 18, 2011 5:40 am

The Fabric Company has great designer fabirics for the home. They have been so helpful with design advise and tracking down what I am looking for. Also their website is great – multiple pictures of each fabric – so easy to make decisions about what works best for me. http://www.theFabricCo.com

13. Marjaana permalink
    August 18, 2011 8:38 am

Howdy and thanks for the listing! Very inspiring sites, but I want to point out one thing. Sorry if this seems like nagging, but as a Finn I take this matter quite seriously ;) Marimekko is a Finnish brand and company, not Icelandic. I can understand how this error has occured, since so few even know that Finland exists ;)

14. Elsa-Maija permalink
    August 19, 2011 11:03 am

Great post!!
    Marimekko is Finnish company, not Icelandic :)

Elsa-Maija
    Finland

15. julie permalink
    August 20, 2011 1:44 pm

For beautiful florals, fabrics from Moda, RJR, Robert Kaufman, Maywood Studio, and more, take a look at http://www.shabbyfabrics.com. They also have nearly 1000 patterns, in addition to quilt kits, pre-cuts, and Block of the Month programs! This is a quilter’s paradise!

16. August 24, 2011 6:27 pm

I am looking for a type of flimsy thin stretchy fabric to make headbands….in vintage/electic patterns….any ideas?

17. August 26, 2011 8:00 am

the ReproDepot store is closed. :(

18. August 27, 2011 6:44 am

It looks like FabricAlley is closed, but I wanted to mention the site TrueUp – there are Friday sale postings for North Ameria and beyond – check each Friday!! http://www.trueup.net

(posting this as I came across it on pinterest!)

• cyan721 permalink
      March 11, 2013 9:44 am

FabricAlley has changed to TwentyOne7 Check it out!

19. Sara permalink
    August 28, 2011 7:26 am

Also http://www.JubileeFabric.com Great budget-friendly source for the niche market of homespun fabrics! Jubilee Fabric also sells quilt packs and craft buttons.

• PiecefulDays permalink
      July 12, 2012 11:36 am

Oh, My! I love plaids and homespun and I thought I knew all the sites, but this one is new to me. Love it. Thanks for the link.

20. August 29, 2011 10:11 am

How about http://connectingthreads.com ? They are a bargain even for Canadians.

• Joan permalink
      December 20, 2011 1:28 pm

One of my favorites. You can mix & match alot between the in house fabric lines.

• February 3, 2012 12:58 pm

I LOVE connecting threads. Wonderful quality. I’ve bought from them many times.

• Elizabeth permalink
        March 3, 2012 8:55 am

Love Connecting Threads thread. It doesn’t break or fray.

• June 23, 2012 6:13 am

Yes! They are my favorite! Great prices, and wonderful high quality fabric…

• Barb permalink
      March 15, 2013 8:26 pm

I’m surprised Connecting Threads isn’t top of the list. I thought this was supposed to be “bargain” fabrics of good quality. Don’t like JoAnne’s and Walmart is in the same boat. I’ve always had good luck (& good quality for the price) @ Connecting Threads!

21. September 1, 2011 10:31 pm

Reply to all Finns: I have corrected my geography error. And yes, I am aware that Finland is a country quite distinct and separate from Iceland. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. : )

22. September 15, 2011 11:29 am

This is a great resource! Thanks for sharing. I just thought I’d add that fabric.com also sells through amazon and you can get some of the same fabric for cheaper through amazon. I got a fabric that was on clearance at fabric.com from amazon for about 1.40 less than it’s clearanced price!

Also, I always check http://www.retailmenot.com/ for discount/coupon codes from any site I order from. I got $20 off my last order of $75 from Fabric.com! Always good to get a little more for you money!

23. Ellen Felix permalink
    September 18, 2011 10:18 am

I also order from Hawthorne Fabrics – + the more you order from them you get greater discounts per yard :)

24. September 27, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks fo the post, I added a link to your article at http://craft-connection.blogspot.com/2011/09/buying-fabric-online.html

25. September 29, 2011 8:30 am

Fabricblowout is closed as well. Thanks for the great list!

26. September 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Can I plug my shop? We are one of those eBay sellers: CreativeMerchandise. We can be found at http://stores.ebay.com/Creative-Merchandise-Auctions/FABRIC-TEXTILES-/_i.html?_fsub=10&_sid=54928418&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

or on our own website at: http://www.flyingbulldogs.com

We sell Westminster/Free Spirit/Rowan Fabrics which include many of the designers you listed above: Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner, Heather Ross, and some you didn’t list, like Brandon Mably, Philip Jacobs, Denyse Schmidt, Jay McCarroll (of Project Runway fame), Robyn Pandolph, and more…

And I personally cut all your fabrics. We are a small family run business, not a big box. :)

27. October 1, 2011 10:37 am

Thank you for your list. I’m also loving the comments. One that I’ve used before is Fabric Hound – http://www.fabrichound.com

28. October 3, 2011 2:46 pm

I found Marimekko remnants at a Pottery Barn outlet in San Antonio..sold by the pound. Some pieces were large enough for valances! I think I spent 7.00 for a big bag of fabric!

29. October 10, 2011 9:06 am

Thanks for the list – been needing more good online options for a while. Check out Craftyplanet.com. Cute and affordable!!!

30. Elizabeth permalink
    October 11, 2011 8:34 pm

I’m really surprised you didn’t mention Hawthorne Threads. They are my go-to site for designer fabrics. They have competitive pricing and the more you buy the more you save. They email you when the fabric you want is in stock, they have a color grid AND a very large selection of fabrics.

31. Whitney permalink
    October 12, 2011 6:37 am

Best price on fabric…if you want whole sale ask for Pat :-)

32. October 23, 2011 9:08 am

DeltaPatchwork.com Always stocked with fresh new fabrics at great prices! Check it out.

33. October 24, 2011 12:58 pm

DeltaPatchwork.com – awesome!

34. November 5, 2011 12:56 pm

http://www.connectingthreads.com FOR SURE! Just a little self promotion. I love designing for Connecting Threads and am so happy to be part of this company, providing people with a variety of fun print collections, nice quality and fantastic prices!!! Please check us out!
    Jenni

• March 5, 2012 5:53 pm

Connecting Threads does have very nice fabric at an EXCELLENT price…and is made in the U.S.A.

35. Brenda Ratliff permalink
    November 7, 2011 12:05 am

Don’t forget about Pink Castle Fabrics!

36. Jen permalink
    November 9, 2011 8:12 pm

My new favorite shop for all kinds of apparel fabric with a great selection of knits and wovens, especially cute kids fabrics is at http://www.thefabricfairy.com Also, Ottobre has it’s own fabric shop on etsy with some great stuff like they use in the magazine.

37. Natalie H permalink
    November 14, 2011 9:18 am

Spoonflower.com let’s you design your own fabrics and some designers sell too. They do contests every week for theme designs and some really great unique prints are available. You do have to dig a little, but since it’s on demand, you can choose which fabric type gets printed. Pretty cool

38. Red Night permalink
    November 15, 2011 5:07 pm

Nature’s Fabrics has a great selection of natural and organic fabrics

39. Ann permalink
    November 15, 2011 7:23 pm

I have found some of the best prices for fabric and shipping at Down Shadow Lane Fabrics on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/downshadowlane?ref=si_shop They also ship really fast and will refund over payment in shipping charges.

40. Becky permalink
    November 28, 2011 1:18 pm

I’m surprised no one mentioned Fabric Guru. I’ve had loads of friends that buy from them, but just recently made my first online fabric purchase from them. They’re a very small company so their customer service is excellent. I highly recommend it.

• August 18, 2012 11:37 pm

LOVE Fabric Guru! (Fabricguru.com) $5 ships ANY amount of fabric. They carry upholstery and drapery fabric, Sunbrella, as well as many other types. They have regular closeout sales – I just bought a ton of minky for $5 a yard.

41. Alison permalink
    November 30, 2011 10:47 am

Hancock’s of Paducah has a great website. It can be overwhelming to navigate, but I’ve found their service good, and fabric better!

• December 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Best source for online fabric!!!! I find it hard to believe it did not make the top 5 list. Thousands come to Paducah every spring for the Annual AQS quilt show and are completely overwhelmed by HANCOCK’S OF PADUCAH!!! They offer wonderful email specials and often have free shipping. And unbelieveable customer service.

Check it out, you really don’t know what your missing!!!

42. December 12, 2011 8:07 am

It’s really a shame you don’t have Hawthorne Threads on there. Those guys have some of the best prices I have seen on things like Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry… etc.

It would be nice too if you revised your list to include some of the ones mentioned in the comments so people don’t have to go through them all to find good sites.

43. December 14, 2011 11:19 am

I would like to add my online shop on etsy

let me know how?

44. karen permalink
    December 18, 2011 9:02 pm

What about Calico Corners? http://www.calicocorners.com They have home decorating fabrics in all sorts of styles, from traditional to contemporary.

45. December 29, 2011 9:59 am

Connecting threads is an excellent online shop that is great quality at great prices!

46. Leslie permalink
    December 30, 2011 5:06 am

Emmaonesock at http://www.emmaonesock.com is the site I go to for designer fabrics from Europe (mostly France and Italy). The knits are super quality, and the pictures and description are detailed. If you sew your own clothing, this site is a must!

47. Tee permalink
    January 1, 2012 7:01 pm

Equilter.com has great fabrics also. They also feature a “design board” where you can place fabrics that are in your cart for a look at how well they go together….also when you click on a fabric for closer inspection, you can touch any color in the fabric and equilter will find fabrics in the color family you clicked on in the fabric….nice site….

• Dot permalink
      February 2, 2012 1:33 am

I use them a lot… a really user-friendly site. As well as the design wall, they have a colour matching tool. You can also easily find other fabrics that are included in the range of the fabric you’ve chosen. Service is goof and they give a portion of their profits to charity.

• July 2, 2012 8:57 pm

Love Equilter. Such a big variety of fabrics. It’s the first place I check when I need a theme print.

48. Pat Vandel permalink
    January 5, 2012 5:29 pm

I also like connectingthreads.com

49. January 11, 2012 6:00 pm

I love equilter.com, though it’s not just for quilters. They have a great selection of beautiful fabrics and at checkout you have your choice of 6 or 7 charities and they donate 2% of your sale. It doesn’t sound like much, much I think they are nearing $1 million in donations.

50. Dori permalink
    January 12, 2012 12:59 pm

What about Spoonflower? They are an amazing source of unique fabrics.

51. January 19, 2012 10:04 am

I agree with Courney. HawthorneThreads.com is by far my favorite fabric store online. Fabric Depot is my favorite to visit in person if you are ever in the Portland, Oregon area!!

52. January 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Please consider my site for future lists. Buythepiece.com We just re-launched with a new layout today

53. Jaymie permalink
    January 24, 2012 11:23 am

For all Canadians out there check out http://www.fishskinfabric.com

54. January 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Reblogged this on CREATIVELY{delicious} and commented:
    The Humble Nest did such a great job with this post, that I’m just going to share her whole article today :D Happy Sewing!

Have a delicious day,
    Sara Dunning

55. January 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Try Fabricguru.com

56. February 3, 2012 1:07 pm

Also http://www.theribbonretreat.com has a large selection of fabric. A lot of it designer. And they always have a huge clearance section. And every wednesday they have a deal, usually 15 percent off of a specific designer or new fabrics. They also sell every kind of ribbon under the sun. One of my very favorite companies.

57. Marlene permalink
    February 6, 2012 7:31 am

1-800-maryjos is in Gastonia NC. maryjos.com They have all kinds of quilting fabrics and designer fabrics. Thanks for several other leads.

58. February 6, 2012 8:43 am

Visiting from Pinterest – this is such a fantastic list and I loved reading through the suggestions in the comments too. Thanks!

59. February 6, 2012 12:35 pm

I just purchased for the first time from Fabric Mart (http://www.fabricmartfabrics.com) and couldn’t be happier with the experience. The fabrics were exquisite quality, and many were incredibly cheap. I got Marc Jacobs fabric and silk chiffon, each for $4/yard! Shipping was fast, too.

60. February 6, 2012 5:41 pm

there is an internet site called a thousand bolts and one nut. i believe that’s how the name goes. the prices are good and the selection is great. sales really make the material inexpensive

61. Roxy Bee permalink
    February 6, 2012 10:32 pm

I had always loved repro depot when I was in high school (broke), then college (broke), and now I have the money and time. go figure ;-;

62. February 7, 2012 2:48 pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ScandinavianFabrics is a great place to buy Marimekko fabric at affordable prices!

63. Mollie permalink
    February 17, 2012 1:25 pm

Also check Amazon.com At the very, very bottom of the page, you will see a grey lettering that says sewing and quilting supplies. Click on it and surf. You can find some amazing deals. ;} Happy hunting.

64. lisag permalink
    February 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Inweavefabric.com has awesome prices and huge selection. Found you from Pinterest.

65. Mame Johnston permalink
    March 2, 2012 6:41 am

Please add http://www.wishuponaquilt.com to your list. We have amazing 100% cotton high quality quilting fabric and notions. We ship worldwide.

66. Courtney permalink
    March 9, 2012 9:59 pm

Id like to suggest Hawthorne threads. They have an awesome online shop that I’ve purchased from before with the cutest prints and great prices!

67. March 12, 2012 1:01 pm

I really like your blog. Great discounts on fabrics in Huntsville. Thanks for posting.

68. Wendy permalink
    March 14, 2012 9:59 pm

How about these sites. I particularly LOVE keepsake quilting! The have great quality fabric. Sorry, but JoAnn’s fabric just doesn’t measure up to a strictly fabric store or quilt shop.
    http://www.keepsakequilting.com ; http://www.equilter.com ; http://www.cranstonvillage.com

69. Elanorh permalink
    March 14, 2012 11:27 pm

I’d like to suggest Farmhouse Fabrics — http://www.farmhousefabrics.com/ — a friend got me a gift certificate to them several years ago. They are all about smocking, and have many wide-width fabrics (great for quilters, smockers, or similar projects). Classic fabrics, natural fibers, just all-round cool stuff. And I’ve had good customer service from them, too.

70. March 15, 2012 8:11 am

I love connectingthreads.com. You should really check them out for 100% cotton budget-friendly fabrics and great thread.

71. March 31, 2012 1:37 pm

I always shop at http://www.hawthornethreads.com and they offer tierd pricing – so the more you buy, the more you save!! They’ve got AMAZING selection, and their site is very user friendly. I highly recommend them!!

72. April 2, 2012 11:48 am

thanks for this!! all we have in my town is a JoAnn’s, so I have to get my fancy fabric elsewhere. i really appreciate this!
    i also wanted to add that FabricWorm.com has lots of organic stuff, and I’m sure many of the other sites do, too.
    But most importantly, I wanted to tell you all about something even better – PurlSoho’s amazing blog! It’s called the Purl Bee, and it has great patterns and tutorials for knitting, crocheting, and specially sewing (and lots of handsewing things, too). it’s really amazing and those citrus coasters totally got me into sewing. check it out: http://www.purlbee.com/ and you can see the projects i’ve done on my blog, ashleylois.blogspot.com.
    anyway, thanks again, and enjoy the Purl Bee!!

73. Jennifer v permalink
    April 3, 2012 10:53 pm

http://Www.equilter.com is a great place also.

• Cherie permalink
      July 7, 2013 11:59 pm

I was hoping to see http://www.equilter.com here some where! They have a great selection, good clearance sales and fast shipping even world wide! I buy a lot there and I live in Israel!

74. April 6, 2012 9:01 pm

Check out our on line fabric and face book page at http://www.tjsfabrics.com

75. shelda permalink
    April 12, 2012 12:30 pm

fabricguru.com is my favorite! if you can find what you want there you are gonna have a hard time finding it anywhere!

76. April 22, 2012 6:56 pm

Just wanted to add my sister’s site. She has all the fabrics and more that were in this pinned picture
    Thank you!

77. Mary permalink
    April 27, 2012 10:42 am

I have to say that for fleece http://www.yourfleece.com deserves a place on this list. Higher quality fabric than Joann’s or the other big ones, less expensive, and just as fast shipping. I’ve been a customer for 2 years and I’ll never go back…

78. kjcreation permalink
    April 28, 2012 2:38 pm

Flannel 2 yard cuts for 7.50 at http:www.etsy.com/shop/lovetocreate3

79. Megan J permalink
    April 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Not sure why http://www.beverlys.com/ has not been mentioned – great prices – great fabrics. Also there “Bolt End Bundle! Assorted Fabric Packs” that are not always in stock for $5 each are awesome, if you like a bargain and a challenge to figure out what to do with $25-$50 worth of “surprise”fabric!, this is for you.

80. Cara permalink
    May 2, 2012 2:20 pm

May I Suggest looking at http://www.aubussonhome.com!

81. Joy permalink
    May 29, 2012 8:02 am

I quilt and love http://www.missouriquiltco.com/ (check out the daily deals), and http://www.connectingthreads.com/Quilting.cfm (always has good prices).

82. June 5, 2012 6:25 pm

For great knits online you have to check out Girl Charlee Fabrics at http://www.girlcharlee.com. They have such unique knit fabrics in prints that are not everywhere, crazy fast shipping, great prices and amazing customer service!

83. glenda permalink
    June 7, 2012 12:46 pm

I have done an enormous amount of re-upholstering recently…as making drapes and pillows..Hands down the best place I have found for inexpensive and quality fabrics is http://www.fabricguru.com. shipping is one flat 4.95 per order..it comes usually within two to three days and excellent. Check out their clearance center as they have ridiculous prices on damaged fabrics…and sometimes the damage is so minimal you can’t tell it. Also check out http://www.newtoto.com –not sure what the name is about but they have some funky great fabrics–many out of the automotive and hospitality industry at rock bottom prices..and those are great for outdoor projects. Found some beautiful houndstooth that my mother covered 12 dining room chairs for that is high quality and impressive.

• Tracy permalink
      June 22, 2012 11:16 am

awesome, can’t wait to check it out!

84. June 7, 2012 3:28 pm

http://www.spoonflower.com where u can design your own fabric.

• June 23, 2012 8:06 am

I am glad you added this. This site is perfect for quilt artists that need a specialty printed piece. But, it is also great just to be able to reproduce your child’s artwork into something that you can make into a lifetime treasure.

• January 27, 2013 12:01 am

awesome!!! that’s great that you can design your own fabric!!! i love it :) the idea above, about reproducing artwork is a great one!! how fantastic :)

85. Vicky permalink
    June 16, 2012 9:09 pm

I make 18 inch doll clothes. Any suggestions on where to pick up cute and current fabrics for that?

• Allison permalink
      March 4, 2013 10:50 am

I know you posted this a very long time ago but I just got a scrap pack from http://www.hawthornethreads.com and it is awesome!! Tons of great fabrics for only $10 and they sort them by warm, cool, or fresh color lines.

86. June 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Love fabric I am a headband designer, you have a great blog !

87. Tracy permalink
    June 22, 2012 11:14 am

Any body know of a good place for upholstery fabric? We have a couch we just love but it’s a sectional and I want to spruce it up…. it’s over 12 years and has lots of where and needs an update!

88. Green298 permalink
    July 2, 2012 1:21 pm

Sarah’s Fabrics at sarahsfabrics.com is also a great site with lots of fabrics to choose from!

89. July 3, 2012 10:02 pm

Then there is Marshall’s Dry Goods, which sells great fabric for $3.99 and $4.99 a yard.
    I love this site !

90. July 5, 2012 4:44 am

Really nice collection of fabric clothes with various colors and designs. It’s good to see this site.

French laces

91. doug stevenson permalink
    July 7, 2012 4:06 pm

I am shocked that not a single fabric store has regular cotton white velvet. But everyone has black, dark red, and dark blue.

92. July 12, 2012 11:51 am

Hasn’t anyone mentioned WHITTLES? Check out Whittles.com for some great prices (quilt fabric mostly) Love that site. Also, OverRainbow.com. Amazing selection!

93. July 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Try bnpquilts.com for great prices on 100% cotton fabric. They have lots of great Moda fabric!

94. Mona permalink
    July 25, 2012 5:15 am

I love http://www.QuiltsInMontana.com – their prices are reasonable and the customer service is FABULOUS!! The kits are the best you can get as they put them together so that you know which fabric goes for what….which is really helpful especially when it comes to the McKenna Ryan patterns. They say they ship everywhere.

95. July 26, 2012 2:20 pm

I LOVE Burgundy Buttons – ships fast, great selection – and awesome sales of current designer quilting fabrics (many modern!). And no – I don’t own this store – I’m just a very loyal customer and wanted to make sure their name was on this list!

96. August 9, 2012 11:28 am

Great list! I love it, but Do you know where I can purchase woven knit fabric? We’re looking for black and blue.

97. August 14, 2012 11:02 am

The New thing for me is that fabulous laminate cotton, useful like oil cloth. You can find it at Ellierue Boutique in Etsy.com.

98. Katie permalink
    August 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Like Fat Quarter Shop, Missouri Star Quilt Company (missouriquiltco.com) specializes in quilting fabric, which means smaller cuts, but they have $5 flat rate shipping and one deeply discounted deal every day (http://www.missouriquiltco.com/deal-a-day), plus they have gazillions of video tutorials for quilters (http://quiltingtutorials.com/).

99. August 18, 2012 4:48 pm

Great sites! I also love http://www.littlemamasfabric.com/ :)

100. shawnsingh permalink
    August 20, 2012 12:12 am

Definitely agree with a lot of the ones on there already, but I’m currently a big fan of a new one: http://www.VogueFabricsInc.com — shopped both online and in-store with them and never had a problem. Besides, where else can you get crepe back satin for $3.50 online!? This sites awesome <3

101. August 20, 2012 12:13 am

102. August 22, 2012 4:18 pm

http:\\BandJfabrics.com has an extensive selection of liberty of london cotton lawn prints, Chantilly lace and our online stock is updated weekly.

103. Janet permalink
    September 4, 2012 3:57 pm

The best place for beautiful apparel fabric is Banksville Designer Fabrics. http://www.banksvilledesignerfabrics.com
    Besides the brick and mortar store in Norwalk, CT, they have a great website and the BEST employees who take your requests and send good size samples for mail order.
    For example, a couple of summers ago they got in a shipment of J Crew shirting cottons. I am still making up blouses from what I bought! And their special occasion fabrics are unbelievable!

104. Anna permalink
    September 10, 2012 8:39 pm

I have had some luck at girl Charlee…

105. September 14, 2012 9:37 am

Any comments on the quality of the fabrics depending on the site?
    If someone could tell me what they though of the quality of the fabric they received and from what site that would be very helpful

106. September 17, 2012 4:29 pm

I have one more place for you to buy first quality quilting fabrics at Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop dot com. She has vowed not to raise her prices. All new fabrics are $8.75 or below or $9.50 on a few. Her sales are fabulous and service is great. Thanks for your blog.

107. Kim permalink
    September 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you for this fabulous list!!! I have enjoyed reading through it and I have bookmarked several sites!

108. Ashley permalink
    September 24, 2012 7:55 pm

http://www.bearpawquilting.com <— check it out! great fabric, great prices!! :)

109. September 29, 2012 4:04 pm

you should look into a neat fabric site thousandsofbolts.com

110. Shara permalink
    October 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Where can you buy sweatshirt Fleece?

111. Madeline permalink
    October 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Check out From Here to Quilternity (www.quilternity.com) for great, contemporary large-scale, color-saturated fabrics. Especially if you like Kaffe Fassett, Brandon Mably and Philip Jacobs, you’ll want to visit this site.

112. Carol permalink
    October 29, 2012 10:51 am

I have been looking for cotton fabric at least 54″ wide for slipcovers. Something like Rachel Ashwell but not as expensive. I have checked a lot of sites and can’t find the look I’m searching for.

113. Karen permalink
    November 12, 2012 8:51 pm

If anyone is looking for upholstery or drapery fabric, I have used http://www.fabricguru.com several times. Low prices and very cheap shipping ($4.99 ships the whole order no matter how much fabric you purchase.)

114. Mikey P. permalink
    December 12, 2012 8:46 am

I have always used https://1fabricco.com with great results. Their prices are way better than anyone else. And, if you find a better price, there is a form on the website for a price-beat. They have almost any fabric by any company you can imagine! And usually, even if it’s not listed on the site, they can still get it, you just have to call. Plus, you can order by phone if you want, which i prefer so that I can talk to a human being!

115. January 3, 2013 7:37 pm

Hello from Hong Kong china

I would love to know if I could ship some
    Fabric and craft stuff!

Thanks
    J StJohn

116. January 3, 2013 9:35 pm

If you have a problem matching fabrics, we have 5 yard and 6 yard bundles. These are color coordinated and can be used for quilt tops.. Very nice!! Look us up at : quiltrackfabrics.com. We also have notions. Look forward to hearing from you!!!

117. January 16, 2013 10:07 pm

I blog also and I am composing a thing related to this post, “30
    Great Places to Buy Fabric Online | The Humble Nest”.
    Would you care if perhaps I personallyincorporate a number of
    your own points? Many thanks ,Leigh

118. June Piper-Brandon permalink
    January 20, 2013 9:09 am

I have gotten some fabulous deals on large pieces of fabric on ebay. I make mostly quilts and it’s hard to get 6-9 yard pieces but I’ve gotten 15 yard pieces of fabulous batiks for $25 – $30 each and they are gorgeous. You have to be careful though, I bought 1 and loved it then went back and bought 4 more cuts.

119. mert permalink
    January 21, 2013 7:29 am

you might also check this website; http://www.minimenschundco.com/
    nice stuff for kids, and they are ORGANIC with certificate

120. Mary permalink
    January 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Great spot for Canadians! One of my favourites. http://www.sew-sisters.com/ Great fabrics, great prices, great shipping

121. January 26, 2013 11:38 pm

I AM SO GLAD I FOUND YOUR PAGE! 2 REASONS: AN AWESOME WEBSITE U RECOMMEND & FABRIC!!! i love that you mention Etsy as a resource to find things! it’s the best site i could possibly ask for :) you can find ANYTHING: jewelry for $1.50, handmade furniture from recycled wood for $3000, & the best Ayurvedic skincare line i have ever used!!! so, i recently read an article in Do it Yourself magazine (which i’d never looked at b4!) & on page 46, they have the most amazing article about making pillow designs, a lampshade, & even framed artwork (there’s MUCH more, i just named my 3 favorite) & besides different fabrics to use for each project, THEY ARE ALL DONE W/ SHARPIE’S! PRIMARILY W/OIL-BASE SHARPIES!!!! (i’ve never heard of those b4!) I AM SO GLAD I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG because i can’t afford to just run out & purchase fabric (such as linen) w/o some guidance, because i don’t usually work w/fabrics! thx for the websites, now i have places to look for the different fabrics for these projects!! p.s. i found you on someone’s pin on pinterest that was about fabric ideas! clicked on your sites address @ bottom of the pin & here i am!!! thx, -michelle :)

122. honouria permalink
    February 18, 2013 8:25 pm

You have forgotten Vogue Fabrics! They have wonderful fabric, and are consistent with quaility.

123. stell9494 permalink
    February 25, 2013 6:25 am

First visit to your site; liked it very much, and plan to share with my friends, I self well for sure be trun,

124. March 2, 2013 10:52 pm

This site has reasonably priced recycled fabrics for quilting or crafts. I love it!!

125. mindy permalink
    March 22, 2013 8:54 am

I just discovered Marshall Dry Goods online (marshalldrygoods.com) ….amazing!
    It’s a warehouse in Arkansas and most fabrics are 2.99-3.99 a yard.
    check it out.

126. Cynthia permalink
    March 23, 2013 10:51 pm

Love your blog! I am a quilter and always looking for good deals! Check out Eleanor Burns site. She often has fabric for under $5 a yard. Don’t forget Connecting Threads either. They have really great prices on their fabrics – under $6 a yard including batiks! Love their thread too!

127. March 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Thank you for this great list! I have bookmarked it as well as some of the stores! I think it is great you listed Etsy, I get lotsd of my crafting supplies there as well!!

128. Bea permalink
    April 5, 2013 11:53 pm

Do you know any good sites for swimwear fabric? The selections I’ve found have been meager and the patterns outdated. The biggest collection was at Fashion Fabric Club, and they seemed to be geared towards kids.

129. April 11, 2013 4:53 pm

check http://www.fancyfabricsonline.com they have fancy fabrics for a very low price, and i really like their customer service and their matertial

130. April 14, 2013 7:52 am

I’ve had tremendous luck on eBay — bought 8 yards of gorgeous decorator fabric (selling in online fabric store for $24/yard) for a TOTALl of $10 (plus postage from Toronto). I also have purchased multiple pieces of vintage fabric for very, very little.

• June 14, 2013 7:27 pm

Do you have a specific seller you buy from? I only find extra expensive fabric on ebay

131. May 2, 2013 6:17 am

We are also wholesale exporters from India we specialize in organic fabrics we do all kinds of organic cottons, organic linens and peace/organic silk price starting from $ 2 pet me. Low MOQs, provide all oem services and shipping . We work with more than 25 factories for sourcing and stocking fabrics. A wide range is available for purchase . We also do made ups scarves and other clothing on order.

Please check our profile on http://www.aaeco.net and email us your requirements on marketingaaeco@gmail.com . We can forward all stock sheets and price lists to interested buyers. A lot of companies mentioned on the blog also buy from us thus we can assure quality and price

thanks

A&A ECO PRODUCTS

132. Diane permalink
    May 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Newtoto.com is a great site for anyone looking for upholstery and drapery fabric. 75% off retail, super fast shipping, free samples, great customer service.

133. May 20, 2013 3:34 am

Thanks so much for the Needle Shop link … I have fallen in love with the online store. You need to add Mood.com and VogueFabrics.com to your list … those are two that I use a lot when I can’t find the “right” fabric …

134. May 22, 2013 12:58 am

This is a wonderful blog post!!! Very informative and helpful.. Thank you!

I did see a note left by someone that there is also fabric available on http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/art_on_fabric well actually that’s my specific site… but there are a myriad designs and designers there of all kinds. The designers only earn 10 % of the sale, but Spoonflower’s fabrics are really good, the print quality is also very good. If you can’t find what you want you can design your own. :-) There are 10 different types of fabrics that you can choose to have your 8 by 8 inch sample, or fat quarter or yardage printed on.
    There is also a pinterest site called http://pinterest.com/SylviesFabArt/fabulous-quilting-fabrics/ (where I found this blog posted actually) , this pinterest site has many pinners and there are more each day. The aim is to build a fabric library of note, one that all fabriholics can go to and drool over… LOL.
    If anyone would like to join so they can pin.. please send me an email with your pinterest link so that I can follow you and then I’ll send you an invite to join.

Happy drooling folks.. :^D
    Sylvie

135. June 5, 2013 7:28 pm

I have one word to say http://www.marshallsdrygoods.com :-)

136. June 14, 2013 7:22 pm

GREAT LIST Thank you!

137. July 17, 2013 10:57 am

Hey! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and
    look forward to new posts.

138. July 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Thanks for this info, I wondered if I could leave my shop address here? I sell quilting blocks.. some hand dyed and painted and some I’ve had printed on 100% Kona Cotton, for quilting.
    I also design fabric, and it can be bought on Spoonflower, by the 8″ swatch, Fat Quarter or by the yard : http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/art_on_fabric any of these designs can be printed on 10 different types of fabric including silk :-)
    Thank you.

139. Kristen permalink
    July 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Someone should mention EBAY….I have found excellent deals on Scalamadre Designer fabric like this… http://www.ebay.com/itm/221260838224?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649…is less than half price!!!!

140. Mary permalink
    September 16, 2013 4:22 pm

Hawthorne threads is great, but I love love love Bloomerie Fabrics http://www.bloomeriefabrics.com

141. September 24, 2013 4:50 am

Check out http://www.williamgee.co.uk for all kinds of different fashion design materials!

142. October 1, 2013 5:02 am

http://www.Fabricuk.com has a good range of fabrics, well priced starting from as little as 0.99 per mtr. samples are also available.

143. November 21, 2013 12:29 pm

Reblogged this on heArtsonnet blog.

144. November 30, 2013 10:15 am

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your web site.
    Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems?
    A couple of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in
    Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this
    issue?

145. December 10, 2013 3:33 am

I have one more site where you can find Printed cotton fabric with a digital print of a Dutch design.Visit http://nnstoffen.nl/

146. December 10, 2013 3:34 am

You can find Printed cotton fabric with a digital print of a Dutch design at http://nnstoffen.nl/

147. Barbara permalink
    December 18, 2013 12:09 am

Check the supercenters of Wallmart for fabric. I found Upholstery Faux Leather for $7.- yard when Joann’s sold same thing for $19.95 yard. Worth a look, you’d be surprised what they have.

148. December 31, 2013 5:57 pm

A great place to shop for fabric online is Lisa’s Stitching Post….lisasstitchingpost.com Lisa gives the fastest service I have ever had…..great fabrics and great prices. I keep going back just to see what’s new. She really cares about her customers….check out her site!!!

149. Brad permalink
    January 2, 2014 2:48 pm

Ok.. the best place is http://www.fabricwarehouseonline.com if you don’t see it online, call them, they will have it and email photos right away.. best part, no fabric is over $8.99yard

150. January 3, 2014 10:51 pm

For fresh goibibo coupons mail us at

goibibocoupons@gmail.com

151. January 13, 2014 9:41 am

I have had great service and love the fabrics at http://www.etsy.com/shop/thepalmcottage !! They are currently pre-ordering Xmas 2014 fabrics for $8/yd. I got mine!

152. January 27, 2014 4:02 pm

You should also Connectingthreads.com

153. January 30, 2014 6:38 am

Hi

Use these coupon codes of FernsNPetals.com

COUPON CODE: LOVELYOFER

Get special discount of upto 15% on any order

Coupon code: BESTFNPS15

Get an Extra 15% Discount on any order @FNP.com

offer Valid upto 31st May 2014

154. cherri flynn permalink
    February 15, 2014 12:21 pm

I love an online only fab shop-A THOUSAND BOLTS and only one nut. Great quality fabrics and prices are not bad. we also like-Connecting Threads.com, Fabric.com, Favorite Fabrics.com and some JoAnn’s has different quality fabrics. Ours in Niles, Oh-don’t like the feel or selection as much as the JoAnn’s 20 minutes away in Boardman, OH. they must have separate buyers for each store. love your pintrest DIY’s! thanks

155. kal30314 permalink
    February 16, 2014 4:16 am

Have any one shop at this website http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-fabric.html ???

Trackbacks